We are so grateful for this amazing sending team! In case you’re not familiar with what a “sending team” can look like, here’s a brief description of what this group does…
- They provide practical support like lining up events, helping purchase plane tickets and research the best airlines for us to haul 8+ bags across the world in.
- They helped us move some HEAVY furniture when our house sold without complaint 🙂
- We’re provided pastoral care and member care through this group, which is a huge blessing.
- They help us stay connected to our church and community.
- They coordinate prayer networks for us when we have specific needs.
- They process checks and do a lot of behind the scenes work to make our going a reality!
- They give sound advice and care as we navigate decisions during unexpected changes and seasons.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, but this amazing group of friends has done so much. If you are ever wondering what’s going on in our lives, just ask anyone in this crew and they’ll probably be able to give you a decent update.
It takes a village. And we are SO grateful for this team and each and every individual who comes alongside us financially, in prayer and through a myriad of other practical ways.
PS – We’d be remiss if we also didn’t say how very much it means that so many people are caring so well for my parents right now as Dad deals with cancer. The cards, genuine prayers and concern for him have meant so much. And it’s a deep comfort to Nick and I to know that our family is well loved! Thank you!