Happy New Year Friends!
2020 is shaping up to be a year of TRANSITION. We eagerly anticipate all God will do in 2020 and the decade to come – but like always, we know it will come with ups and downs all it’s own.
It’s a privilege to be able to serve as an extension of you in Eurasia and hope that as we sit with workers in some of their darker moments, we can honor the stories of sacrifice and purpose that have landed them as world sojourners. It’s not a role we take lightly, and we’re grateful for the support you’re offering us to make our own journey possible.
THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS
It’ll be a bit of whirlwind as we prepare to leave. If you’re interested in praying us forward, here’s a taste of what we’re doing:
- Finishing up our jobs in the States and transitioning staff.
- Fundraising events every week are still in full swing. If you missed one and would like to come hear more about what we’re doing, see the previous post for dates! Email us at email@example.com to schedule.
- Selling our home and belongings! We’re going to start tackling that overwhelming project here this month.
- Finishing Nick’s licensure. Paperwork has been submitted to the State and we would appreciate prayers as we navigate working with their offices to get him fully licensed and ready to go.
- Nick is also finishing another accreditation in addictions work this month. That means two huge tests.
- In mid-February, we head to Colorado for a month of training. We’re excited about this and hope to have many other pieces wrapped up by that time.
Thanks for sticking with us on this journey! We pray a blessing on you in the year to come.